Property Registration & Mutation

Documents Need For Name Transfer/Sale Permission from Concerned Authority.

Lab-printed color Photos (Both)

NID Copy (Original)/Birth Certificate.

TIN Certificate with last updated return slip.

Certificate of Occupancy

Sale permission Application.

Approval copy of Building Plan.

Lease Deed Certify Copy.

Documents Need For Registration & mutation (Re-sell Property)

Lab-printed color Photos. ( Both)

NID Copy (Original)/Birth Certificate.

E-TIN Copy (Color) With Last Updated Return slip.

Passport Copy (for the overseas customer)

Overseas Valid Address (for the overseas customer)

Transfer permission copy from Concern Authority

Up to date Land Tax receipts.

Up-to-date holding tax receipt.

Up-to-date utility bills copy.

All Khatain Copy

DCR Copy (Original)

Power of Attorney Copy

Existing all deeds & primary certified copy.

Clearance Letter from building association.

Why Registration is needed?

As per gov't, the rules of the property have to be registered. Without registration, the Property owner will not be the property owner as per gov’t record.

Two types Categories of property in Bangladesh.

Freehold property

Leasehold property

What types of costs are you will be paying for property registration?


* Stamp duty.               

* Gain Tax                 

* Registration Fee

* Local govt. tax        

* Vat

* Advance Income-tax (AIT) on per square meter

* Legal Fee

* Registration Complex Fee

# Mutation Fee

* Commission/ Miscellaneous cost

* Sell permission Fee of concerned authorities.                          

What is deed value?

Total Land value + Total Apartment value (As per mentioned price of the sales deed)

To know more details information, please discuss with our legal consultants & Advocates.