Documents Need For Name Transfer/Sale Permission from Concerned Authority.

Lab printed color Photographs (Both)

NID Copy (Original)/Birth Certificate.

TIN Certificate.

Certificate of Occupancy

Sale permission Application.

Approval copy of Building Plan.

Lease Deed Certify Copy.

Documents Need For Registration & mutation (Re-sell Property)

Lab printed color Photographs. ( Both)

NID Copy (Original)/Birth Certificate.

E-TIN Copy (Color)

Passport Copy (for overseas customer)

Overseas Valid Address (for overseas customer)

Transfer permission copy from Concern Authority

Up to date Land Tax receipts.

Up-to date holding tax receipt.

Up-to date utility bills copy.

Khatain Copy

DCR Copy (Original)

Power of Attorney Copy

Existing all deeds & main certified copy.

Clearance Letter from building association.

Why Registration is need ?

As per govt , rules property has to be registered. Without registration ,Property owner will not be owner of the Property as per gov’t record.

Two types Category of property in Bangladesh.

Freehold property

Leasehold property

What types of cost you will be pay for property registration?


Stamp duty.               

Gain Tax                 

Registration Fee

Local govt. tax        


Advance Income tax (AIT) on per square meter

Legal Fee

Mutation Fee

Commission/ Miscellaneous cost

Sell permission Fee of concern authorities                           

What is deed value?

Total Land value + Total Apartment value (As per area wise gov’t mouza rate)

To know more details information, please discuss with our legal consultants.